Monday 13 February 2012

It's MY Birthday!



Wow, two posts in one day...I'm making up for lost time.  


So, today is my 28th birthday, ten years ago I thought 28 was ancient but now I'm 28, I've changed my mind...I actually feel quite young.  Or is that immature!?  I didn't think I would make 27, let alone 28, so today is a very good day.  I was only a couple of weeks post op on my last birthday and was pretty poorly still.  I remember I had some gorgeous flowers and lovely presents from my family and I spent most of the day in bed asleep.  This year I have celebrated my birthday quite a few times already, with meals out and cinema nights and a trip up north to see my sister.  In fact my birthday dinner out with family was an ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET!  A complete contrast to last year, hence the tummy increase...but it's all good.  I did have some pain behind my stoma that night, but it went away and the food was so worth it :)


For those of you in warmer climates, here are a few pictures of my walk the other day...it has reached -15 in England a few times last week...brrr.  But the snow was perfect and the walk was beautiful.

                              An adorable Shetland Pony, came over to say hello :)














L x

No comments:

Post a Comment