Tuesday 21 February 2012

Colds, applause and op date!


I had a lovely birthday and a romantic valentines day and then came a COLD...yuck.  So I have been suffering for over a week now but I'm bored now and SO over it. I am just getting on with things and ignoring how rubbish I feel.  I've just come back from the Knitting Club :) although some of us Crochet.  I had finally finished my African blanket and also a beautiful baby blanket.  I received a round of applause for my efforts, which was very sweet.  So I'm really happy today and have started the next baby blanket already.  

I have had THE phone call and now have a date for my last and hopefully final operation.  I am very excited and also apprehensive about it all.  I hope that I will feel confident with controlling my new bowels and will still have the sense of freedom I have at the moment with my Stoma.  

I ordered a few samples last week and will be testing them out and letting you know how I get on.


I hope you have a lovely day.

Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment