Monday 13 February 2012

28th January 2012 One Year Post Op !


This is a very delayed post but!! hey ho like you care!  ;)  I celebrated my one year post op anniversary and treated myself to some lovely crochet books and a yummy cake.  Any excuse for cake, I say!  It was a very happy day, no tears were shed and I was pain free and my tummy enjoyed the cake and also the curry I had in the evening.  Yes, things have definitely improved for the best.
                             (Apology's for the terrible light in the pictures...it was an extremely dull day)




The year has flown by and if I compare myself to this time last year, the improvements are AMAZING.  I am beginning to enjoy the benefits of a colon less body.  The last operation has made all the difference and the constant flare has finally gone.  I don't miss the blood in the toilet one bit.  I'm so glad I did not wait any longer for that op.  I can finally start planning my new life with my j-pouch....which will behave! (fingers crossed)

So as I blew my candle out and made my wish, I felt so happy and totally blessed, life is good.  


I hope you are all keeping well and keeping positive. 


L x

No comments:

Post a Comment