Sunday 4 December 2011

I knew it, Housework is bad for you!




I have had a cold for most of the week and also a nasty coldsore! which looks like a cornflake on my lip, not my finest look, that's for sure.  So yesterday, as I was starting to feel better I thought I should try and get on top of the cleaning.  I spent a few hours cleaning away and was proud of my achievement.  I then had a rest for a few hours to balance things out and then couldn't resist going out to by a Christmas tree.  Which we got home on the bus!  I know, but needs must.  It was all too much really so I spent the evening suffering with awful pelvic pain and pain up my fancy bottom!  So I have come to this conclusion:


Pinned Image
http://www.cafemom.com


























It's obvious my J-pouch does not like cleaning, so I will do my very best and give up housework!  Like that's a chore!  So my new motto is this:

Pinned Image
Unknown


Ah...that's better :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment