Saturday 7 January 2012

Happy New Year and Pouchogram Success.



Ok, So I'm a wee bit late on this, but Happy New Year.  I have been extremely busy with family and now I am home sweet home and very much looking forward to a more relaxed pace of life.  I have some fabulous news to share with you, already this year is proving to be much better than the last.  I received a phone call from my consultants secretary informing me I am on the waiting list for takedown surgery and I passed my Pouchogram!!! Woohoo I am super duper pleased with this positive result.  Thank you God.  Its a fabulous feeling to know my pouch has healed successfully.  


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year.  2012 I pray will be a fantastic year.


Love L x

No comments:

Post a Comment