Thursday 4 August 2011

Why I don’t miss my Colon

  • Im not on the loo 24/7.
  • I can take a stroll along the Thames.
  • I can wear skirts and dresses.
  • My hair isn’t falling out in clumps anymore.
  • Im not in pain all the time.
  • For the first time in two years I don’t have chronic diarrhoea.
  • I don’t have that need to go now feeling.
  • I feel healthy.
  • Im not on high doses of steroids.
  • Im not on immunosupressants.
  • I don’t have to do enemas!!! Woohoo thats a big plus.
  • I spend more time with my boyfriend, family and friends.
  • I had a curry the other night!!! can you believe it.
  • I enjoy food.
  • I am much happier.
  • I can go to the cinema and be in the middle of the row, I enjoy the film without fear of needing to go to the loo.
  • I have more control over my body.
  • I can organise to do things, knowing I will be well enough.
  • I think I might actually be able to be a mum one day.
  • I appreciate life so much more.  Everything seems more beautiful.
  • I feel closer to God.

1 comment:

  1. Sitting in the middle of a cinema seat row; yes indeed. That was one of the things I found too. Although I am quite long so I often choose the end seat so I can stretch my legs out.

    The point is that I can choose.

    ReplyDelete